Saturday 9 February 2013

Reflective Journal: 31.1.13

I started to organise individual beauty shoots that I want to include in my book. With pop up in mind I wanted to experiment with what could work as a pop up in my book. Here is what i come up with;
                                                            
Idea 1 > a editorial piece made from card board clothes, this idea making it easy to have pop up incorporated. 

 Idea 2 > big lips popping up out the middle of the page -double spread
 Idea 3 > I love the power of the women in this image, the idea having some of the women pop up and some not out of the middle of the page


 Idea 4 > i love the makeup side of this inspiration, the idea of having the two models sitting in thrones and popping up at the top of the page but do my own interpretation on the 'eyes' on the hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment