Friday 22 March 2013

Getting back into things..

After a series of serious health problems happening in my family over the past month or so, i lost motivation for my work and uni all together and was close to giving up. At this point i chose to apply to extenuating circumstances.

During this period of time i still was looking and thinking (in a small amount) of what shoots i wanted to create, but getting up and doing it was the hard bit!....

i was having my 'up' and 'down' days but one morning about 2 weeks ago i woke up with the attitude of life WONT beat me. So heres where i started some serious research.

I got to grips with the fact that with the time i had left that i wont be able to fully ful-fill my brief so i started to think about what adaptions i could make...

No comments:

Post a Comment